Monday, 04 September 2017, 12:00–18:00
Tuesday, 05 September – Thursday, 07 September 2017, 09:00–18:00
The set-up of the booths can only start Monday, 08:00–12:00.
The exhibition is located on the second floor of the conference centre.
Booths and booking
Each 6 sqm booth consists of white panels, front fascia board, 1 table, 2 chairs, spotlights, 1x electric supply with 3 sockets, daily cleaning. The price is €2,100.00 net.
If you are interested in booking a booth, please send an email to email@example.com. Bookings are possible from May 2017 on. The deadline for booth bookings is 29 June 2017.
The organizer accepts adverts only in digital form as photographs or images or as line art for inclusion in the scientific programme book in the following sizes:
|Full size:||17.7 cm (width) x 24.0 cm (height) for €300 net|
|Half size:||17.7 cm (width) x 12.0 cm (height) for €150 net|
Please note that the advertisements will be printed in black and white. Thereby, photographs and images must be submitted as .jpg, .gif or .png files with a resolution of 300 dpi, while all line art (line/vector graphs) must be submitted as .eps (encapsulated postscript) files to Copernicus Meetings.
All your artwork to be included in the programme book has to be at Copernicus Meetings by 30 June 2017 at the very latest. Bookings are possible from May 2017 on.
Conditions and cancellation deadline
- Orders must be made by email, otherwise they will not be processed.
- Payments will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received, in writing, by firstname.lastname@example.org before 01 August 2017. The cancellation fee is €100.
- Proof of insurance must be provided upon request.
- Exhibitors are to have a rider on their current insurance policy to cover loss of, theft of or damage to their exhibit or other personal property while it is located at or is in transit to or from the Helix Conference Centre Dublin, Ireland.
- The exhibitor shall indemnify the Helix Conference Centre Dublin, Ireland, Copernicus GmbH, and the EMS against, and hold it and its representatives harmless from complaints, suits or liabilities resulting from negligence of the exhibitor in connection with the exhibit's use of display space.
- The Helix Conference Centre Dublin, Ireland, Copernicus GmbH, and the EMS shall have no liability for loss, damage or theft, through any cause, of goods, hand carried items, exhibits, or other materials owned, rented or leased by the exhibitor.
- Personal effects, souvenir handouts and other small, easily removed valuable items should not be left unattended.
- In no event shall the Helix Conference Centre Dublin, Ireland, Copernicus GmbH, and the EMS have any liability for incidental, consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages for any harm arising from, or related to, the use of exhibit space under the contract agreement.
- The organizer of the exhibition is Copernicus GmbH.